- This event has passed.
September 14, 2016$30
Join us on September 14 to learn more about self-advocacy and build on your leadership skills. From our breakout sessions to our keynote speaker and statewide meeting, conference attendees will gain knowledge on topics like voting, Supported Decision Making, advocacy, and more.
2016 SAI Conference Presenters
Conference Keynote Speaker
Supported Decision Making
Sarah Gimson, Quality Enhancement Specialist at The Council on Quality Leadership
Conference Breakout Presenters
- Election 2016: Are you Ready?—Dawn Adams, Indiana Disability Rights
- Financial Exploitation—Kelly Griese, Office of the Indiana Secretary of State
- Digging For Dreams—Michelle Fischer, The Arc of Indiana
- Unified Fitness Program—Mike Furnish & Shadreck Kamwendo, Special Olympics Indiana
- Leadership Bingo—Becky Curtis & Nathan Griffey, Power For Independence
- Issues That Matter To you—Kim Dodson, The Arc of Indiana
*Make sure to join us for the Self-Advocates of Indiana Annual Meeting & Elections during the conference from 3:30 PM-4:30 PM (You can attend this free of charge, if you do not attend the conference and do not need to register).