Energy Assistance Programs for Low-Income Households

To learn about energy assistance programs that may be available to assist individuals with low incomes or disabilities, call 211 for help.

In addition, contact the Community Action Agency in your area to learn about funds available from the state and federal Energy Assistance Program.

The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) provides financial assistance to low-income households to maintain utility services during the winter heating months. The program is implemented through the Community Action Agencies with outreach offices in every county.

Learn More about the Energy Assistance Program

Listing of Community Action Agencies